Re: Backup & Recovery Procedures

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:39:14 +0100

thanks to all for you comments

as far as Bill's question goes. My feeling is that there isn't in fact such a thing as a development site. What I mean is however much management might decide 'Oh we don't need that we can always rebuild it' Should one actually have to rebuild....

thanks again to everyone.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA