Converting PL/SQL to Java or SQL?

From: Matias Pelenur <matiasp_at_email.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:13:29 GMT

Hi,
This is probably kind of hopeless, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any tools ("magic wand" might be more appropriate) to translate PL/SQL procedures into SQLJ or SQL or other more standard and supported standards. The story is as usual, we have a bunch of PL/SQL stored procedures and we'd like to be able to run our database on other servers (MSSQL, etc), so we need to somehow convert our stored procedures in the most painless way possible.

Thanks in advance,
Matias

If possible please copy responses to my email, matiasp_at_email.com.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Sep 25 2000 - 16:13:29 CDT