Re: Converting PL/SQL to Java or SQL?

From: Steve Long <steven.long_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:23:52 -0400

since SQL is a functional language and PL/SQL is a procedural language, it is not possibe to convert PL/SQL into SQL. should someone create the tool it would be more likely to convert PL/SQL into Java...but i am not aware of any such tool. however, this hint might help. PL/SQL is a derivative of Ada. If you can find Ada tools, they most likely will also work on all of your PL/SQL...