Re: Erwin 3.0 with Oracle8i

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 00:39:41 GMT

    It's worth a try but I'm not sure that will work. ERwin ships with native database drivers for a variety of databases. The fact that your 7.3 drivers worked with Oracle 8 doesn't necessarily mean they're going to work with every succeeding edition of Oracle - 8.1.5, 8.1.6 etc.

    Even ERwin 3.5 didn't ship with 8i drivers, so I don't know what edition you'd have to buy to get them.

Van