Re: Identifying Shared Memory Segments

From: Dave A <dave_and_vanna_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 11:27:04 -0500

The only think I can think of is to see which segment has the earliest date/time and match that to the order the instances are started on the box. No, the times may not match to the second, but the order will be correct.

You could compare the date/time stamp *order* on the smon process to the date/time stamp *order* on the memory segment.

--
Dave A