Is there an other way than SQL*Net ?

From: Philippe CEROU <philippe.cerou_at_free.fr>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:53:55 GMT

My question is simple, I want to acces an Oracle 7.3.4 Database which is running on an AIX 4.2.1 with a client which is mounted under WINDOWS 95.

Is there another way to connect the database, by setting up the server and the client, to use something else than SQL*Net ?

I have found an ODBC driver for Oracle, but I must use SQL*Net !

Thanks. Received on Mon Sep 18 2000 - 08:53:55 CDT