Re: sql.bsq

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:53:18 +1000

True, Van, true. I hated to say it too... so I didn't ;-)

Actually, the database assistant is pretty good, especially at all listener.ora and tnsnames.ora things you mentioned. I'd forgotten about that!!

Cheers,
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000