Re: v$sysstat

From: Ray Stell <stellr_at_stell.cns.vt.edu>
Date: 14 Sep 2000 12:49:46 GMT

kk (hsy1106_at_kcg.url.com.tw) wrote:
: u can only choose name,value from v$sysstat
: select name,value from v$sysstat

Right, I meant one of the rows has a name = "session logical reads" Do you know what the definition of "session logical reads" is? I can't find the definition of any of these entries from v$ or x$. I'd like to find a reference.

: Ray Stell <stellr_at_stell.cns.vt.edu> ¦¸¼g¤J¨ì¥DÃD
: <8poi3s$lln$1_at_solaris.cc.vt.edu>...
: I'd like to quantify the load that lookups put on a server.
: What is the definition of the column, session logical reads
: in v$sysstat version 7.3.4? Is there a better stat to use?

: for that matter, where are all the v$ and x$ columns defined?

: thanks.