Re: Oracle 8i client Dr Watson

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:47:55 +1000

This won't do. Dr Watson produces log files describing the error. Any chance of you including some of the information it includes?? Checked the Event Viewer lately? Got any error numbers for us??

Considered checking the, er-humph, Microsoft Knowledge Base for the relevant error message?

The poster suggesting this is a memory error is .... well, how wrong can you be?????????? The point is: it's impossible to diagnose unless you tell us the symptoms. And this post doesn't come anywhere near being an accurate description of symptoms.

Tell us more.
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000