Re: 1 Request & 1 Question

From: Atta ur-Rehman <atta707_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:03:24 GMT

In article <8plhjo$mln$1_at_nnrp01.ops.uunet.co.za>,   "Wolfie" <wolfie_at_webmail.co.za> wrote:
> Request:
> I'm looking for the file 'SQL.hlp', this contains all the help you
need for SQL statments. (A Windows help file) not any that i know of. but the oracle online manual, the one that comes on the oracle cd, has a special section named 'Oracle SQL Reference' this section contains help about *all* the oracle commands.

> Question:
> How do I make the Oracle Listner listen to more than one instance?
well, if you're on NT then you could run the 'easy net config' app to configure a service.

hope that helps.

--

getting the meanin' of data...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/