Experience with scalability of parallel server?

From: bannick <bannick_at_mail.tele.dk>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 13:59:09 +0200

Can anybody share some comments on the scalling capabilitties of Parallel Server?
I've had some clear indications that Parallel Server is excellent for availability, but not very good for scaling purposes. If you know any references regarding this, or you're experinced in trying to scale databases with parallel server, I would really appreciate your thoughts.
Thanks. Received on Sun Sep 10 2000 - 06:59:09 CDT