Re: login error

From: Artur Friedrich <arturf_at_crosswinds.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 02:20:43 +0200

I am a beginner. It's my first installation user and password are wrong.

Thanks, svrmgrl internal/oracle works.

By sqlplus works it too.
sqlplus internal/oracle

I am in this modus SQL>

I have tried to generat a table with SQL>CREATE TABLE test ( firstName char(30));
but it doesn't work (console).
If tables exist how can I show. Under mySql it works so SQL>SHOW DATABASES; Is there a similar command under Oracle.

Artur Received on Sun Sep 10 2000 - 19:20:43 CDT