recall/edit commands

From: Legend <legend_at_spacelab.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 21:35:16 -0400

Hello all,

Is it possible to recall a previous command to execute again or recall a previous command to edit and then execute in a sqlplus/svrmgrl session?

What I ususally do is use my mouse cut-n-paste the previous command to a new line, but I found it annoying. Could someone suggest a better solution for me?

I am running all these queries and commands within a telnet/ssh session to Oracle.

Thanks,

Benny Received on Sat Sep 09 2000 - 20:35:16 CDT