Re: SQL Server 7/2000 vs Oracle 8i

From: Michael D. Long <lead_dog_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 20:50:29 -0400

Just wanted to second your opinion on the staff at Oracle Support. The teams I've worked with have not only been technically competent, but were 100% committed to resolving the problem.

This isn't to say that there aren't good people at Microsoft, but it takes longer to get through to them, and you have to wade through ranks of people who are little more than attendants answering the phone.

--
Michael D. Long
http://extremedna.homestead.com