Lotus Notes from Oracle?

From: Mark <cdo_at_lambic.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 15:29:02 GMT

Hi,

For an Oracle reporting engine, we need to access some databases in Lotus Notes, and slurp the data down to Oracle tables. Ideally we would like to drive this process from the Oracle end, connecting to the remote Bloated Goats database and pulling the data down.

Can anyone tell me a) if this is possible, and b) what tools are needed to accomplish it?

One solution I have considered is using UTL_HTTP, but this will be very nasty! There has to be a better way... Received on Wed Sep 06 2000 - 10:29:02 CDT