Thanks! Saved me weeks in development!

From: Bob Grif <atekguy1_at_aol.com>
Date: 06 Sep 2000 22:25:26 GMT

Thanks! The info was great! Saved me weeks in development time. Wish I could pay you but maybe this will help! I finally found a source for good hardware. Not used junk like what's out there. Check it out, he's on eBay.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=jimrgrove s4_at_hotmail.com&completed=0&sort=0&since=-1

Bob Received on Wed Sep 06 2000 - 17:25:26 CDT