Yet another Oracle on Linux install guide

From: Michael Cannon <michael_at_virgointernet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:14:55 GMT

With some recent difficulties for my Oracle 8.1.5 and 8.1.6 installs, I've been looking for tips and tricks. I thought, I'd pass on the good words I've found...

Here's one from LinuxWorld
http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-2000-04/lw-04-oracle8i_p.html

And another from OraLinux
http://www.oralinux.com/rh61-815.html

I'm still looking for a document called "User Friendly Install Guide For Oracle8i 8.1.5.0.0 on Linux" supposedly on Technet. If anybody knows its whereabouts, please let me know or post the link.

Thank you,

Michael

Virgo Internet Operations Manager
** Bringing Order and Alchemy To Internet Engineering ** Voice: 206-323-6100
E-Mail: michael_at_virgointernet.com
Web: http://www.virgointernet.com