Re: Corrupt rollback segments

From: Mr_Lab <t.o.b.y_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:17:02 +0100

Hi,

    Thanks for the response, but unfortunately, this did not work either!

As soon as I attempt to drop a tablespace when the database is in exclusive mode, I get the error

drop tablespace RBS including contents
*
ORA-01109: database not open

and again, opening the database and trying to drop the tablespace yields the error:

SVRMGR> drop tablespace rbs including contents; drop tablespace rbs including contents
*
ORA-01548: active rollback segment 'R01' found, terminate dropping tablespace

Cheers

--
Mr. Lab