Re: What do ORA-01400 and ORA-06152 mean?

From: Yong <yhuang_at_indigopool.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:49:04 -0500

I have a humble program that almost exactly simulates the oerr utility on UNIX but it runs on Windows. The URL is
http://www.stormloader.com/yonghuang/freeware/Windowsoerr.html The current version requires Perl installed on your computer. But it's trivial to compile it into oerr.exe using perl2exe (from www.perl2exe.com).

Yong Huang
yhuang_at_indigopool.com