Re: Where to put the OEM REPOSITORY?

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 16:10:32 GMT

The repository database, which will have information on many of your other databases, should be separate. If you use the database creation assistant to create your Oracle repository database, you will find Oracle automatically makes a tablespace named OEM_REPOSITORY and sizes it at 5M. While this is probably too small, it is safe to say the repository database will not be a large one. Start with the kinds of parameters you would normally use for a small database. It is no more difficult to shut down a repository database than any other.

Van