Where to put the OEM REPOSITORY?

From: Steve . <syarbrou_at_nospam.enteract.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:10:09 -0500

I have a fresh oracle database. Is it advisable to setup a seperate database for the OEM Repository, or just create an OEM_REPOSITORY tablespace under my first database instance and locate it there? I have heard that it's difficult to shutdown a database that the OEM Repository is located on.

Also, what are appropriate create paramaters for the OEM_Repository? Don't recall reading anything on what kind of space requirements the repository needed. Thanks.

Steve

Newsgroup replies preferred. Remove nospam when replying thru email. Received on Fri Aug 25 2000 - 19:10:09 CDT