Backup -- Authentication error

From: Sasan Raisdana <sasan_at_cyntrex.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:25:36 -0700

Hi all,
I have an Oracle Database on Windows NT Server 4.0 and I want to make a backup for first time. I connect to database with an account with DBA privilege
(Actually with all privileges) but whenever I try to make backup I get this message :

   "Authentication error."

If I want to explain it more I make a backup configuration and I use this configuration in a job in Enterprise Manager and after try to run this job I receive
this message, I gave all privileges in database and even in Windows NT as an
administrator to this account.

Thank you -- Received on Mon Aug 21 2000 - 20:25:36 CDT