Oracle Client Installs

From: Sree <sree8_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:16:22 -0700

Hi,

I would like to know is there any way I can autmatically install Oracle Client components on client machines. The reason I need a automatic client install is users doesn't want to select the components from the CD. Any document or white paper on this setup is Greately appreciated.

Thanks,

Sree
sree8_at_hotmail.com Received on Mon Aug 21 2000 - 19:16:22 CDT