Re: utl_file

From: <danielba_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 01:16:53 GMT

It's a package provided with Oracle's PLSQL and is used to read and write files on the file system. It's usage is explained in the Advanced PLSQL Programming guide of Oracle's
documentations.
Regards
 Daniele

In article <8me123$eho$1_at_news.ipartners.pl>,   "borutto" <borutto_at_nc-virtual.pl> wrote:
> Hello.
> How nad where can I find anything about that
 procedure????
> Despite desc ofcourse.
> I have gon through out documentation for
 server and PL SQL and ther is no
> such a key-word.
>
> Please HELP!
>
> Martinek

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Aug 19 2000 - 20:16:53 CDT