Re: Help! with PL/SQL

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin.Haltmayer_at_0800-einwahl.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 21:57:06 +0200

Nope, it is just that the PL/SQL syntax analyzer is a few hundreths behind in the versions compared to sql.

Use dynamic sql. It will work fine because the syntax analysis then is done by sql, not by pl/sql. Did it myself, and it worked pretty well. You can also lookup my statements in www.deja.com.

Martin