Need Your Feedback

From: <waseema_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 08:35:26 GMT

Hi

We are currently at the very end of the developemnt of a brand new IT site , covering every issue to do with the this vast medium of communication and business.

We would like your feedback on what we should include on the site.

Please visit http://www.itstop.com

pre-register and youi will be sent an intorductory Pack via e-mail

alternatively e-mail us at

info_at_itstop.com

Thank you for your time

Waseem

into sport? then goto

http://www.sportwebpages.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Aug 17 2000 - 03:35:26 CDT