how to connect to multiple instances on Solaris

From: Sajnish Gupta <sajnish_gupta_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/08/11

We have multiple oracle instances on the same Solaris machine. Currently I have to keep changing $ORACLE_SID for that particular instance if I want to connect to sqlplus or perform svrmgrl functions. Is there a way that I don't edit the .profile and still connect to svrmgrl for a differenct instance?

thanks
SG Received on Fri Aug 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT