Re: SGA query showing strange values

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/08/11

If you look into more detail you will see that also the dictionary cache, the library cache and the sql are changed. The size of the shared pool is fixed, however it use, and the size of it's 'sub'pools are dynamic. You are looking at dynamic, actual data, so it is not strange they have changed. When you in the future you observe this behavior you could look into v$db_object_cache and v$sqlarea to see what is actually happening. AFAIK there is no known bug, and this perfectly normal.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA