OCI Thread and Direct Path Loading

From: <helio_augusto_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/10

I'm trying to use Direct Path Loading with OCI Threads in a Oracle8i Database release 8.1.6.

I initialize the OCI with OCI_THREADED, alloc all handles (Error, Service, Context...), connect to
the server, open a session an when I try to create the Direct Path Context it print the follow error message: 'Error - ORA-24330: internal OCI error'

The Oracle8i Error Message.pdf says that is a internal error and i should contact Oracle Customer Support.

Any one can help me???
How can I create multithread app using Direct Path Loading??? Is it possible???
What is the best way to, in a multithread app, insert about 3.000 rows in a simple table?

Helio

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Aug 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT