Re: Enterprise Manager 8.1.6

From: Denny Dutcavich <dut_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 2000/08/02

If you are running NT are you using DHCP? You will need a static IP address. There should be two entries in you Hosts file. One is 127.0.0.1 localhost and the other is <machine_name> <ip_address>. If you are using DHCP ask an adminstrator to add you machine name to the DNS server so it alsways gives you the same IP address. Make sure you start the service on NT befroe you bring up the application. Also, make sure your listener is config'd right...