PMON Crashed with Error 601

From: Denis Lenihan <dlenihan_at_lenihan.co.uk>
Date: 2000/07/30

Hi,

I am running Oracle 8.1.6 on Linux.

Every now and then PMON crashes with Error 601. The trace file also reports "Load indicator not supported by OS".

It appears that the fault occurs when the server is highly loaded (much IO).

Has anyone seen this before or give me a clue as to where to look for more info?

[I had no such problem with 8.1.5 which I recenntly upgraded from]

many thanks Received on Sun Jul 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT