Install Oracle 8i Solaris 2.6

From: <pmk_at_mesasys.com>
Date: 2000/07/28

I have an Ultra Enterprise 2 - single cpu - 512Mb RAM 9Gb hard drive Trying to install Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition - walks me through right to the point of install - then it comes back with a screen which says The system does not meet the following requirements for installing Oracle8i Enterprise Edition
-The system requires 128Mb RAM
Please correct this and restart the installation My swap space is as follows and I have 512Mb RAM
#swap -l

swapfile             dev  swaplo blocks   free
/dev/dsk/c0t0d0s1   32,1      16 308800 281200
/export/home/moreswap  -       16 716784 684112

#

Any and all help will be appreciated

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jul 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT