Re: Database reorg & export/import questions

From: holders <holders_at_demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/07/27

The way to do it is to ensure the userid you are importing the data to have a valid default tablespace. When the data is imported, it will not find the USERS/INDEXES tablespace and default to DEFAULT and still work. As far as I remember it will use the default's tablespace space defaults (a lot of defaults)

.
SH