benchmark question

From: Larry <lburns4770_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/19

We are evaluating a vendor whose software product will be loading large numbers of records (10,000 to 250,000) into an Oracle database running on an NT server. Can anyone give me an idea (ASAP) as to how long we should expect this to take? For example, if the vendor says their product can load 250,000 records in one hour, is this good or bad? I only need a rough idea, and as quickly as possible, please. Many thanks,

Larry

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jul 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT