Oracle DB Backup procedure

From: Frankie <francesco.palazzo_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: 2000/07/18

        Hello,
        I would be really very grateful to whom could give me
        information about how to perform an Oracle DB Backup.
        I know there are different ways, but I would like to know which are
        the best ones and if there is any good reference on the Web or
anywhere.

        Please e-mail me at palafra_at_tin.it

        Many thanks in advance.
        Regards,