Re: Oracle DB Backup procedure

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 2000/07/19

In article <8l2hbr$fbn$3_at_lacerta.tiscalinet.it>,   "Frankie" <francesco.palazzo_at_tiscalinet.it> wrote:
> Hello,
> I would be really very grateful to whom could give me
> information about how to perform an Oracle DB Backup.
> I know there are different ways, but I would like to know
 which are
> the best ones and if there is any good reference on the Web or
> anywhere.

I think that the best way is to begin with Oracle 8i - Backup and Recovery Guide. If you will still have some questions, you can post them here, but it is impossible to explain all 200 pages of this book here.

With regards

Dusan Bolek

senior DBA, HP-UX root, Linux root, NT administrator, webmaster, web
designer, DW designer,
technician, SAP consultant, RTC designer, VB + VBA programmer, C and
C++ programmer,
shell programmer, Java programmer and everything else that they've told
me to do ...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.