Just getting started

From: M Greener <mmgreener_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: 2000/07/08

I am just getting started with Oracle and I am having a few conceptual problems. I just want my own table space to test my application, but I just can't figure out exactly what to do. I want to be a separate user that has full access to every table that I create.

Thanks,

Mat Greener Received on Sat Jul 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT