Error ORA-03121 with Oracle 8.0.4

From: Cédric AVENAS <cedric.avenas_at_ad6.com>
Date: 2000/07/04

I'm installing the Oracle 8.0.4 client on 6 NT Workstations (SP5). All is OK for the 6 workstations.
When I use Net8 Easy Config, it's OK for 5 stations. But there is one for which the net8 easy config tool terminate in a bad way (Watson Doctor), when I try to test the service.
If I configure the TNSNAMES.ORA directly with notepad, I can use sqlplus with the user/password_at_service. But when I try to access this service with my client application (which works good on the 5 others workstations) I have the ORA-03121 Error, which means that the net8 driver is not loaded efficiently. I've tried to reinstall the client but it'also the same way.

What I'm doing wrong?
Thanks... Received on Tue Jul 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT