Re: PL/SQL IO

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/07/02

1 this is impossible. You'll need to dump it to a file or use SPOOL before you start your pl/sql procedure

2 There isn't. By default anything SPOOLed will end up on the client. In Developer 2000 there is the text_io package for files on the client, while developer pl/sql is
running on the client.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA