Re: oracle certif.

From: <marker1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/29

It's not that difficult if you study for it. I passed my first time with 4 points to spare. If you look around, there is a study program being passed around on some servers that will help you study for the test. It is named 1Z0-001w. There is also a readme file that contains a password.

In article <394B97C9.23ABEE4F_at_cs.odu.edu>,   vadim dolt <dolt_at_cs.odu.edu> wrote:
> Has anyone taken first certification exam (SQL an PL/SQL) lately? How
> was it? Is it very difficult to pass?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jun 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT