Error in original statement of problem

From: <ahporter_at_montana.edu>
Date: 2000/06/27

Mea culpa! In editing an example, I made a bad error. The line

AND goremal_preferred_ind = 'Y'

should be struck from the subquery. That condition is not proper. Preferred is simply that, preferred. But another row may be taken if preferred is not set. My mistake.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT