Oracle Stored Procedure Performance??

From: newsiyal <anilsiyalNOanSPAM_at_yahoo.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/06/27

Hi,
I would like some advice from DBAs or people who have implemented high volume systems. Is it better to use Oracle stored procedures or not to get optimum performance in a high volume system or is better to handle the load on the client side (web servers).
We are not concerned about portability being an issue.

Thanks.

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT