Re: Oracle Certification - Study Material

From: <ddf_dba_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/23

In article <20000623160629.26131.00000542_at_ng-bh1.aol.com>,   mstrwhurtu_at_aol.com (Mstrwhurtu) wrote:
> The company I write for, Coriolis, has a series of books designed to
 assist you
> to prepare and pass the OCP exams. They are authored by Mike Ault,
 Robert
> Freeman (me) and others. They have a series for 7.3, and 8 and also a
 book for
> the bridge exam from 7.3 to 8. My bridge book from 8 to 8i is due out
 later
> this year.
>
> Robert
>
> Robert G. Freeman
> Oracle Tech. Lead
> CSX. Inc.
> OCP 7,8,8i

Robert,

I have to tell you I am using your 7.3 to 8 bridge exam text and am finding it far more useful than the Oracle Press Jason Couchman texts. You explain the 'ins and outs' better and provide far more useful examples. Congratulations on a job well done.

--
David Fitzjarrell
Oracle Certified DBA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/