Re: Oracle Certification - Study Material

From: Mstrwhurtu <mstrwhurtu_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/06/23

The company I write for, Coriolis, has a series of books designed to assist you to prepare and pass the OCP exams. They are authored by Mike Ault, Robert Freeman (me) and others. They have a series for 7.3, and 8 and also a book for the bridge exam from 7.3 to 8. My bridge book from 8 to 8i is due out later this year.

Robert

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Tech. Lead
CSX. Inc.
OCP 7,8,8i Received on Fri Jun 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT