Re: How can i convert from USASCII7 to WE8ISO8859P1 ?

From: Ulrich Knecht <knecht_at_thales.de>
Date: 2000/06/21

Hello Kari,

> (Why do you post your question to many news groups?)

  I'm sorry, I wasn't shure which one was the right one for this "queer" topic. I'm aware that crossposting ist not polite. Sorry. Just so much more: thank you for your kind advice.

  As it turned out, a previous answer to my posting led to a solution by executing ALTER DATABASE CHARACTER SET on the old database (I explained that in detail in my reply to that answer).

  Anyhow, thank you!

        Ulrich Received on Wed Jun 21 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT