Oracle for SAP doesn't start!

From: Francesco Dini <dini.f_at_adr.it>
Date: 2000/06/15

I have the follow problem: the DB Oracle 8.0.4 on HP UX 11 for SAP R3 doesn't start.
From alert.log I can see that after starting the Oracle processes (PMON,SMON,...,RECO) no other message is output. So the command 'alter database mount' doesn't success. From server manager I obtain this message: 'ora 1012 : not logged on'
'ora 1031: insufficient privileges
and than if I try to reconnect with connect internal Oracle is asking for a password!!!
I controlled all the environment variables like ORA_NLS,ORA_NLS32,ORA_NLS33 and I think that everytjing is correct, that is that directories exist and they contain file lxXXXX.d Is something able to help me?
Thanks

Francesco Dini Received on Thu Jun 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT