TNSNAMES Problem

From: Sunny <sunnyb_at_vendtek.bc.ca>
Date: 2000/06/12

Hi everyone

I am having a problem logging into enterprise manager becuase of tnsnames. It says tnsnames couldnt be resolved. as a matter of fact I have checked tnsnames.ora file in the oracle home and it is exactly the way it should be. can someone please help me solve this problem. thanks

sunny Received on Mon Jun 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT