Re: TNSNAMES Problem

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: 2000/06/13

Depending on the release you are using, Enterprise Manager may have it's own Oracle home that is completely separate from your database's Oracle Home. With 8.1.5 and onwards, that's the case. You'll need to define your net service name in Enterprise Manager's tnsnames.ora file.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are