Re: Recommended Storage subsystem for Oracle performance?

From: Bob Fazio <rfazio_at_home.com.nospam>
Date: 2000/06/08

You left out how much time you have for the 8600 inserts. What kind of indexes will be on the table. Are there any foreign keys that need to be checked upon insert. Is there a primary key on the table. It's not hard to get 1000-2000 rows per second inserted into a database, but it is also sometimes difficult getting 100. It just depends.

--
Robert Fazio, Oracle DBA
rfazio_at_home.com