primary key index on separate tablespace not possible?

From: Richard Chen <qchen_at_snet.net>
Date: 2000/06/07

We generally have tables and indexes on separate tablespaces. However, I find that the following does not work:

alter table t_name add constraint t_name_pk primary key (column_name) tablespace ts_name;

Without using "tablespace ts_name" the above works except that the index is created on the same tablespace as for the table itself.

Can anyone confirm that this is true or my syntax is wrong.

Thanks

Richard Received on Wed Jun 07 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT